Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 11:32 in Psychology & Sociology
Negative thinking is a red flag for clinical depression. Stopping such thoughts early on can save millions of people from mental illness, according to new research.
- Care management reduces depression and suicidal thoughts in older primary care patientsTue, 23 Jun 2009, 13:21:52 EDT
- Universities miss chance to identify depressed studentsMon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:10:38 EST
- Depressed people have trouble learning 'good things in life'Wed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:19:07 EDT
- Screening for childhood depressive symptoms could start in second gradeTue, 21 Jul 2009, 13:57:57 EDT
- Mothers with postpartum depression with suicidal thoughts and their infant interactionsThu, 3 Sep 2009, 11:44:29 EDT