Monday, September 19, 2011 - 12:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Spending time in front of the television is linked to an increased consumption of unhealthy snacks and drinks according to a recent review.
- Children more likely to use fruit tuck shops when schools ban unhealthy snacksTue, 13 May 2008, 8:49:29 EDT
- 4 unhealthy behaviors combine to increase death riskMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:26 EDT
- When the economy is down, alcohol consumption goes upThu, 13 Oct 2011, 10:37:58 EDT
- TV food advertising increases children's preference for unhealthy foodsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 13:35:36 EDT
- Obesity and unhealthy lifestyles linked to more complex urinary problemsThu, 15 May 2008, 23:21:55 EDT