Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 18:30 in Physics & Chemistry
In a new paper, engineers demonstrate that it is possible to generate odor, at will, in a compact device small enough to fit on the back of your TV with potentially thousands of odors.
- Genetic differences in sense of smell identified through asparagus urine odorTue, 28 Sep 2010, 12:29:53 EDT
- Small particles show big promise in beating unpleasant odorsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 12:02:37 EDT
- Small particles show big promise in beating unpleasant odorsWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:43:43 EST
- Ants have an exceptionally 'hi-def' sense of smellMon, 10 Sep 2012, 16:35:14 EDT
- Brain encodes complex plumes of odors with a simple codeWed, 25 Feb 2009, 12:44:51 EST