Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 18:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Pregnancy via egg donation for women with Turner’s syndrome is potentially risky, both for the mother and the child, according to a multi-center study.
- Breastfeeding protects women from metabolic syndrome, a diabetes and heart disease predictorThu, 3 Dec 2009, 9:01:08 EST
- Egg donation: The way to happy motherhood, with risks and side effectsMon, 24 Jan 2011, 10:10:43 EST
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in kidney donors are similar to non-donorsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 17:36:38 EST
- Possible link between diabetes and pelvic girdle syndromeThu, 13 Nov 2008, 11:17:31 EST
- Women with polycystic ovary syndrome at increased risk of pregnancy complicationsThu, 13 Oct 2011, 22:36:24 EDT