Over several decades, the growth in deer, roe deer and wild boar populations has spread to all of France. Researchers have shown that in spite of the damage caused, notably to bushes and young trees in forests and to crops, these animals also help in increasing plant diversity.
- Snakes, salamanders and other creatures thrive in areas with higher deer populationsMon, 20 Oct 2008, 13:49:39 EDT
- Coffee cultivation good for diversity in agrarian settlements but not in forestsThu, 19 Feb 2009, 11:50:29 EST
- Decreasing deer damageMon, 4 May 2009, 9:43:01 EDT
- Iberian wolves prefer wild roe deer to domestic animalsFri, 23 Oct 2009, 11:59:30 EDT
- Wild pigs and deer do not spread GM corn via feces or accumulate transgenic residues in meatMon, 26 Oct 2009, 17:16:24 EDT