Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 00:28 in Psychology & Sociology
Motherhood appears to protect against suicide, with increasing numbers of children associated with decreasing rates of death from suicide, found a new article.
- Motherhood appears to protect against suicideMon, 22 Mar 2010, 14:13:03 EDT
- Baby boomers raise midlife suicide rateMon, 27 Sep 2010, 12:15:52 EDT
- US suicide rate increasingTue, 21 Oct 2008, 0:29:39 EDT
- Decrease in suicide not linked to newer antidepressantsWed, 29 Sep 2010, 9:52:48 EDT
- Suicide barriers may fail to cut suicide rates as people go elsewhereTue, 6 Jul 2010, 19:23:25 EDT