The golden ratio is a geometric proportion that has been theorized to be the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye and has been the root of countless mysteries over the centuries. Now, an engineer has found it to be a compelling springboard to unify vision, thought and movement under a single law of nature's design.
- Mystery of golden ratio explainedMon, 21 Dec 2009, 8:43:23 EST
- Golden ratio discovered in a quantum worldThu, 7 Jan 2010, 14:31:40 EST
- Rainfall linked to skewed sex ratiosThu, 22 Apr 2010, 19:32:34 EDT
- Researchers discover new 'golden ratios' for female facial beautyWed, 16 Dec 2009, 15:44:43 EST
- Golden nanocrownWed, 14 May 2008, 10:35:41 EDT