Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 22:35 in Health & Medicine
New research suggests that monoclonal antibody therapy of cancer can be improved to be much more powerful than it is today.
- Lombardi research: Monoclonal antibodies primed to become potent immune weapons against cancerFri, 20 Mar 2009, 11:04:24 EDT
- Method for fast human antibodies against flu could find broad useWed, 30 Apr 2008, 17:00:25 EDT
- New investigational compound targets pancreatic cancer cellsWed, 15 Sep 2010, 13:16:37 EDT
- Combination antibody therapy shows promise in metastatic melanomaFri, 3 Jun 2011, 20:35:59 EDT
- Advances being made with monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of GI disordersTue, 2 Jun 2009, 10:38:01 EDT