Monday, January 26, 2009 - 11:08 in Health & Medicine
In the year following Hurricane Katrina, the health of survivors 65 and over declined nearly four times that of a national sample of older adults not affected by the disaster, according to a new study.
- Decline in health among older adults affected by Hurricane KatrinaThu, 22 Jan 2009, 14:17:17 EST
- Hurricane Katrina increased mental and physical health problems in New Orleans by up to 3 timesWed, 3 Sep 2008, 11:09:14 EDT
- New research reveals Hurricane Katrina's impact on ecological and human healthThu, 13 May 2010, 19:46:18 EDT
- A forensic analysis of Hurricane Katrina's impact: methods and findingsWed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:44:28 EST
- Hospitalization linked to likelihood of cognitive decline for older adultsTue, 23 Feb 2010, 16:32:34 EST