Exposure to light reduces the quality of cauliflower, broccoli, chard, leeks and asparagus, which have been processed for sale. New research shows that the useful life of chard is reduced by 11 days if it is exposed to light instead of keeping it in the dark, even though it has been covered in the best protective wrap.
- More light for a better quality of lifeThu, 19 Aug 2010, 1:35:56 EDT
- Too much light at night at night may lead to obesity, study findsMon, 11 Oct 2010, 16:42:20 EDT
- Anti-cancer effects of broccoli ingredient explainedTue, 13 Jul 2010, 2:16:51 EDT
- Dangers of exposure to 'white' lightMon, 12 Sep 2011, 10:33:45 EDT
- How exposure to irregular light affects plant circadian rhythmsWed, 14 Dec 2011, 23:32:15 EST