People struggling with obesity often underestimate how many calories they are actually consuming, which can hinder weight loss efforts. It should follow that the same person would overestimate the amount of exercise they're doing, right? Researchers have found that obese women actually reported their activity levels most accurately, when compared to overweight and normal weight women.
- How much are you really exercising?Sat, 4 Oct 2008, 9:14:54 EDT
- Obese and overweight women, children underestimate true weightWed, 23 Mar 2011, 16:37:14 EDT
- Obese women gain too much weight in pregnancy, then retain weight a year laterWed, 21 Oct 2009, 18:10:37 EDT
- Prepared meals and incentivized weight-loss program for obese and overweight womenSat, 9 Oct 2010, 12:21:29 EDT
- Safe weight gain for heavier moms-to-be depends on level of obesityThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:31:59 EDT