Safer Skies For The Flying Public: New Air Traffic Control System Model Will Track Variables Without Human Input
Monday, September 8, 2008 - 10:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Researchers are developing an air traffic control system that can track multiple flight locations and changing weather conditions and help controllers optimize traffic flow and air safety.
- Safer skies for the flying publicWed, 3 Sep 2008, 16:56:44 EDT
- Free-flowing traffic with ORINOKOTue, 13 May 2008, 11:00:58 EDT
- Study finds air traffic control tracking method reduces errors in trauma managementThu, 11 Jun 2009, 13:51:13 EDT
- Older air traffic controllers perform as well as young on job-related tasksMon, 9 Mar 2009, 1:49:58 EDT
- Red-light cameras critical to public safety, MU traffic researcher findsTue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:36:12 EDT