Thursday, August 7, 2008 - 08:35 in Biology & Nature
Tracking the red flour beetle in grain storage facilities could become easier, thanks to research to identify a key gene in this grain-feeding pest.
- Feedstock makes a difference in feeding distiller's grainsThu, 8 May 2008, 16:14:32 EDT
- 2 new species of 'leaping' beetles discovered in New CaledoniaTue, 18 Jan 2011, 11:22:05 EST
- Bark beetle management and ecology in southern pine forestsMon, 23 Apr 2012, 21:31:05 EDT
- Controlling cucumber beetles organicallyTue, 17 Feb 2009, 14:09:18 EST
- U-M researchers discover new genes that fuse in cancerSun, 11 Jan 2009, 14:07:54 EST