Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 09:28 in Health & Medicine
Fourteen percent of patients admitted to the hospital have alcohol/drug abuse and addiction disorders, costs for which have risen sharply in recent years, according to a new study.
- Study shows high rates, rising costs of alcohol/drug disorders in hospitalized patientsWed, 25 Jun 2008, 13:22:37 EDT
- High-quality care associated with lower cost in traumaTue, 22 Feb 2011, 9:31:45 EST
- The high cost of treating alcohol-impaired driversMon, 5 Oct 2009, 13:25:06 EDT
- Elderly victims of abuse often use alcohol or drugs, study saysTue, 22 Mar 2011, 16:34:48 EDT
- Elderly patients admitted with high glucose levels are more likely to die in hospitalThu, 24 Feb 2011, 10:35:52 EST