Scientists have completed an extensive study of two semi-arid farming regions -- one in Morocco and the other in Mexico. The results obtained showed the numerous potential functions high spatial and temporal resolution satellite imagery offers. They should, in the long term, lead to improved management of water and plant resources in agricultural areas.
- NASS releases new geospatial data productsThu, 28 Jan 2010, 16:31:13 EST
- Precision agriculture improves farming efficiency, has important implications on food securityThu, 25 Apr 2013, 5:02:29 EDT
- Research on satellite imagery aims to advance sustainable agricultureSat, 2 Apr 2011, 12:32:58 EDT
- Satellite visualization tool for high-res observation accessible from anywhere with internet accessTue, 29 Jan 2013, 22:04:15 EST
- Satellite data provide a new way to monitor groundwater in agricultural regionsMon, 13 Dec 2010, 16:02:35 EST