Young Internet-using men who have sex with men AND who meet their sexual partners both online and offline have greater numbers of partners, appear more likely to contract HIV, and report higher substance use rates than those who meet their partners exclusively online or offline, according to new research.
- U of M study: Online intervention paramount for reducing HIV in high-risk populationWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:58:18 EDT
- 30 percent of teen girls report meeting offline with someone they met onlineMon, 14 Jan 2013, 11:04:13 EST
- Partner behavior better predicts STD risksFri, 3 Apr 2009, 19:42:34 EDT
- Researchers question evidence linking overlapping sexual partners and African HIV ratesThu, 22 Oct 2009, 14:47:13 EDT
- Online advertising waters down impact of offline ad bansTue, 31 May 2011, 10:34:09 EDT