A new NASA-funded study has concluded that Amazon rain forests were remarkably unaffected in the face of once-in-a-century drought in 2005, neither dying nor thriving, contrary to a previously published report and claims by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change...
- New study debunks myths about Amazon rain forestsThu, 11 Mar 2010, 16:31:00 EST
- New study examines effects of drought in the AmazonMon, 2 Aug 2010, 15:24:41 EDT
- Loss of tropical forests reduces rainWed, 5 Sep 2012, 17:37:30 EDT
- Satellites show effect of 2010 drought on Amazon forestsTue, 29 Mar 2011, 12:34:48 EDT
- Amazon conservation policy working in Brazil, MSU-led study findsMon, 15 Jun 2009, 21:50:45 EDT