Researchers working in the European ROLLED project have developed a flexible OLED element that can be mass produced using roll-to-roll printing technology. The OLED elements can be used to add value to product packages. The new method is considerably cheaper than the traditional manufacturing method...
- VTT printed hemoglobin test on paperWed, 6 Oct 2010, 10:25:41 EDT
- Setting out to discover new, long-lived elementsThu, 11 Feb 2010, 12:52:17 EST
- Superatoms mimic elements: Research gives new perspective on periodic tableMon, 28 Dec 2009, 15:36:35 EST
- Chemical element 114: A first at GSITue, 22 Jun 2010, 11:33:38 EDT
- New method of self-assembling nanoscale elements could transform data storage industryThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:50:07 EST