Friday, February 4, 2011 - 01:30 in Mathematics & Economics
The Child-Parent Center (CPC) early education program is a large-scale, federally funded intervention providing services for disadvantaged 3- to 9-year-olds in Chicago. A new cost-benefit analysis of...
- School-based child-parent center yields high economic benefitsFri, 4 Feb 2011, 1:41:26 EST
- Large-scale early education linked to higher living standards and crime prevention 25 years later Thu, 9 Jun 2011, 16:36:14 EDT
- Early childhood education program yields high economic returns, U of Minnesota researchers findFri, 4 Feb 2011, 1:41:22 EST
- ParentCorps helps children do better in schoolFri, 4 Feb 2011, 15:06:51 EST
- Enhanced early childhood education pays long-term dividends in better healthFri, 14 Jan 2011, 12:36:02 EST