Monday, September 20, 2010 - 15:56 in Mathematics & Economics
When it comes to self-control, consumers in the United States are in trouble. But a new study in the Journal of Consumer Research says there's hope; we just need a little help to see self-regulation...
- Could learning self-control be enjoyable?Mon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:49:57 EDT
- Look before you leap: New study examines self-controlFri, 30 May 2008, 13:42:41 EDT
- The cost of consumer fibbing: Can it hurt to tell a little white lie?Mon, 24 Oct 2011, 10:35:27 EDT
- Practice makes perfect? Consumers overestimate their ability to learn prior to purchaseTue, 20 Jul 2010, 13:15:36 EDT
- Feeling out of control? Consumers find comfort in boundariesWed, 14 Sep 2011, 22:33:56 EDT