www.BHDsyndrome.org The positive diagnosis of a rare disease such as Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome can be isolating and daunting for individuals because of the lack of information available from the medical community. Similarly, scientific research into therapies for such diseases can be hampered because of the lack of commercial returns; as the saying goes: ‘money makes the world go round’!
- Researchers advocate for more education and attention regarding rare breast cancerTue, 19 Oct 2010, 15:02:33 EDT
- Guidelines on rare diseases: Methods on handling evidence neither identified nor requiredThu, 28 Apr 2011, 10:34:49 EDT
- Biosensor chip enables high-sensitivity protein analysis for disease diagnosisThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:31:01 EDT
- New guidelines aim to prevent unnecessary death from thoracic aortic diseaseTue, 16 Mar 2010, 8:44:02 EDT
- New guidelines for diagnosing, managing and treating Clostridium difficileMon, 22 Mar 2010, 1:36:07 EDT