Monday, February 27, 2012 - 12:02 in Earth & Climate
Wine grapes are driven to ripen earlier by climate warming and declining soil water content, a new study shows.
- Taming wild grapes for better wineWed, 13 Oct 2010, 12:06:23 EDT
- 'Delicious' new grape debutsFri, 20 Mar 2009, 18:10:22 EDT
- Global warming could alter the US premium wine industry in 30 years, says Stanford studyThu, 30 Jun 2011, 12:37:59 EDT
- Chemical analysis confirms discovery of oldest wine-making equipment ever foundTue, 11 Jan 2011, 13:22:04 EST
- Even in same vineyard, different microbes may create variations in wine grapesThu, 27 Dec 2012, 8:01:59 EST