Monday, February 14, 2011 - 09:01 in Biology & Nature
As the ocean becomes warmer and more acific, reefs will become vulnerable to overfishing and nutrient runoff, a new study found.
- Acid oceans demand greater reef careMon, 14 Feb 2011, 10:03:09 EST
- Extinction predictor 'will help protect coral reefs'Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:02:30 EST
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT
- 1 solution to global overfishing foundMon, 19 Mar 2012, 18:34:12 EDT
- Findings overturn old theory of phytoplankton growth, raise concerns for ocean productivityFri, 16 Jul 2010, 14:22:30 EDT