Monday, January 24, 2011 - 15:33 in Biology & Nature
Scientists are tracking how coral reefs adapt to climate change by checking on the dispersal rate and locations of newborn coral larvae.
- Some corals like it hot: Heat stress may help coral reefs survive climate changeFri, 30 Mar 2012, 22:32:58 EDT
- Stanford scientists find heat-tolerant coral reefs that may resist climate changeWed, 20 May 2009, 10:36:54 EDT
- Fringe dwellers 'hold secrets of survival'Fri, 18 Jun 2010, 9:04:06 EDT
- Tracking coral larvae to understand Hawai'i reef healthWed, 9 Jun 2010, 10:28:50 EDT
- Distressed damsels stress coral reefsWed, 26 May 2010, 19:22:35 EDT