Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 06:14 in Health & Medicine
Asthma is the most common complication of pregnancy in Australia with harmful effects on babies, but many of these could be prevented.
- Asthma warning for pregnant womenMon, 12 Jul 2010, 10:08:22 EDT
- Management of asthma during pregnancy can optimize health of mother and babyThu, 30 Apr 2009, 10:53:33 EDT
- Childhood asthma linked to depression during pregnancyWed, 6 Jul 2011, 23:34:28 EDT
- Consumption of nut products during pregnancy linked to increased asthma in childrenTue, 15 Jul 2008, 9:08:37 EDT
- Sex of baby drives response to pregnancy stressThu, 29 Apr 2010, 10:19:51 EDT