Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 22:21 in Psychology & Sociology
Extreme weight loss programs, such as The Biggest Loser, are endangering the physical and mental health of their contestants, says Noelle Graham.
- 'Lap-band' weight loss surgery in very obese adults improves mental healthMon, 21 Jun 2010, 9:06:29 EDT
- Body-image distortion predicts onset of unsafe weight-loss behaviorsThu, 17 Jun 2010, 12:52:45 EDT
- Depressed women can lose weight as successfully as others doTue, 1 Dec 2009, 10:16:46 EST
- Weight Watchers vs. fitness centersWed, 2 Jul 2008, 10:29:25 EDT
- Inexpensive face-to-face weight-loss support programs effectiveTue, 12 May 2009, 8:07:34 EDT