Thursday, February 4, 2010 - 23:07 in Biology & Nature
A mathematical model has been used to better understand the natural diversity of species in native habitats.
- A global model for the origin of species independent of geographical isolationFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:51:37 EDT
- Home and away: How do invasive plant species dominate native species?Tue, 1 Feb 2011, 10:34:26 EST
- Home and away: Are invasive plant species really that special?Tue, 1 Feb 2011, 13:10:30 EST
- Fertilization intensifies competition for light and endangers plant diversityThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:59:42 EDT
- Are invasive plants a threat to native biodiversity? It depends on the spatial scaleFri, 8 Apr 2011, 16:02:35 EDT