Sunday, October 4, 2009 - 10:07 in Health & Medicine
A study has revealed that women who rate themselves as being sexually satisfied have higher overall wellbeing and vitality.
- Sexually satisfied women have better general well-being and more vitalityWed, 30 Sep 2009, 0:23:30 EDT
- Sexual satisfaction in women increases with ageTue, 3 Jan 2012, 15:35:29 EST
- Contraceptive methods shape women's sexual pleasure and satisfactionMon, 8 Dec 2008, 16:31:24 EST
- Placebo successful in treating women with sexual dysfunctionThu, 16 Sep 2010, 0:43:30 EDT
- Young minority women screened at higher rate for chlamydia than young white womenMon, 24 Jan 2011, 12:06:51 EST