Sunday, September 6, 2009 - 08:42 in Health & Medicine
Australian researchers have discovered why foods high in saturated fat can increase a person's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
- New gene associated with increased risk of Alzheimer's diseaseWed, 14 Apr 2010, 7:52:56 EDT
- Is vitamin D deficiency linked to Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia?Tue, 26 May 2009, 13:36:34 EDT
- High cholesterol in middle age women not a risk factor for Alzheimer's and other dementiasWed, 10 Nov 2010, 17:05:20 EST
- Researchers identify genetic marker of aggressive Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:43:42 EDT
- Statins can protect against Alzheimer's disease, according to new studyMon, 22 Jun 2009, 9:50:51 EDT