Friday, August 28, 2009 - 23:54 in Physics & Chemistry
A recent study found very high levels of ultrafine particles in a road tunnel – possibly enough to cause respiratory problems.
- Tunnels concentrate air pollution by up to 1,000 timesSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:38:23 EDT
- Ultrafine particles in air pollution may heighten allergic inflammation in asthmaThu, 1 Jul 2010, 12:44:13 EDT
- School classroom air may be more polluted with ultrafine particles than outdoor airTue, 22 Dec 2009, 13:31:00 EST
- Particle physics study finds new data for extra Z-bosons and potential fifth force of natureTue, 28 Apr 2009, 9:30:22 EDT
- Controlling quantum tunneling with lightThu, 5 Apr 2012, 15:37:33 EDT