Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 01:36 in Health & Medicine
A recent study identified a molecule that normally repairs muscle damage, but fails for some people who have muscular dystrophy.
- Adult stem cells use special pathways to repair damaged muscle, MU researchers findThu, 1 Dec 2011, 22:34:03 EST
- CU-Boulder research team identifies stem cells that repair injured musclesThu, 5 Mar 2009, 12:38:53 EST
- Purified stem cells restore muscle in mice with muscular dystrophyThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:56:58 EDT
- Study links molecule to muscle maturation, muscle cancerTue, 30 Dec 2008, 12:08:17 EST
- Muscle stem cell transplant boosts diseased muscle function and replenishes stem cell poolThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:56:55 EDT