Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 07:21 in Earth & Climate
An Antarctic team has found and charted a mountain range under the ice – raising some questions about how the ice sheet formed.
- US-led international research team confirms Alps-like mountain range existsTue, 24 Feb 2009, 11:59:30 EST
- Origin of Alps-size Antarctic mountain range unknownWed, 15 Oct 2008, 12:22:31 EDT
- Andrill demonstrates climate warming affects Antarctic ice sheet stabilityWed, 18 Mar 2009, 14:36:53 EDT
- Wind can keep mountains from growingMon, 28 Mar 2011, 17:02:55 EDT
- UCI researchers chart long-shrouded glacial reaches of AntarcticaThu, 18 Aug 2011, 16:35:32 EDT