Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 06:56 in Earth & Climate
A study of Northern Territory waterways has found that the population of crocodiles more than halved in some areas, probably due to crocodiles eating toxic cane toads.
- Racing cane toads reveals they get cold feet on Southern Australia invasionTue, 26 Aug 2008, 12:21:28 EDT
- Aussie meat ants may be invasive cane toad's Achilles' heelMon, 30 Mar 2009, 8:28:29 EDT
- Warmer is better: Invasive cane toads set to thrive under global warmingThu, 1 Jul 2010, 18:37:05 EDT
- Endangered quolls taught to turn their noses up at toxic toadTue, 13 Apr 2010, 10:31:50 EDT
- Cane toads can be stoppedWed, 12 Dec 2012, 18:04:05 EST