Faced with a growing catalogue of environmental priorities and having seen little real progress on solutions, a group of Australia’s most eminent ecological scientists decided to take matters into their own hands. The result is an innovative, step-by-step guide to our most pressing environmental priorities and a manifesto of what action can be taken to turn matters around.
- A manifesto to make innovation deliver for developmentWed, 16 Jun 2010, 13:05:10 EDT
- UCSB urban ecosystem research featured in leading ecology journal Fri, 29 Apr 2011, 10:34:32 EDT
- A matter of prioritiesMon, 23 Apr 2012, 17:18:38 EDT
- Light controls matter, matter controls x-raysWed, 24 Mar 2010, 12:39:23 EDT
- Environmental change triggers rapid evolutionTue, 9 Apr 2013, 10:35:55 EDT