Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 13:07 in Biology & Nature
Recent research into the benefits of free radicals has lead an Australian scientist to believe our ancestors may have been onto something when they used garlic to get rid of baddies.
- Free radicals may be good for youMon, 28 Feb 2011, 9:31:55 EST
- Freshly crushed garlic better for the heart than processedWed, 29 Jul 2009, 11:32:20 EDT
- Sustainably grown garlicTue, 3 Nov 2009, 16:12:01 EST
- Energy squeezeSat, 3 Mar 2012, 0:40:07 EST
- Queen's chemist sheds light on health benefits of garlicFri, 30 Jan 2009, 12:43:26 EST