Friday, September 26, 2008 - 08:35 in Biology & Nature
An international team has discovered the oldest evidence of living bacteria ever found, thriving in oil reservoirs 2km below the Earth.
- Oldest hominid skeleton provides new evidence for human evolutionThu, 1 Oct 2009, 12:15:07 EDT
- 4,000-year-old coral beds among world's oldest living things, prof saysWed, 25 Mar 2009, 9:51:19 EDT
- Oldest Earth mantle reservoir discoveredWed, 11 Aug 2010, 18:08:25 EDT
- Oldest known rock on Earth discoveredFri, 26 Sep 2008, 9:43:08 EDT
- Oldest species of a marine mollusc discoveredTue, 22 Feb 2011, 11:04:12 EST