Monday, June 9, 2008 - 08:21 in Psychology & Sociology
A recent survey has found that video game addiction is not linked to poor social skills, contradicting common stereotypes of 'gamers'.
- New Pediatrics study identifies the risks, consequences of video game addictionWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:37:53 EST
- USC: gamers play against typeWed, 24 Sep 2008, 15:15:12 EDT
- Psyched out by stereotypes: IU research suggests thinking about the positiveMon, 4 May 2009, 0:29:31 EDT
- Wanted: More female managersTue, 22 Mar 2011, 14:32:10 EDT
- Gender stereotypes contradicted when negotiatingThu, 7 Aug 2008, 11:08:35 EDT