Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 22:07 in Health & Medicine
As a result of new research, women over 30 could soon take a simple test to predict their age at menopause, allowing them to better plan for motherhood.
- Researchers develop accurate way to predict the age when women will hit the menopauseSun, 27 Jun 2010, 18:21:42 EDT
- New hormone data can predict menopause within a yearMon, 27 Oct 2008, 15:36:18 EDT
- Genetic test to predict early menopauseSun, 17 Oct 2010, 20:31:30 EDT
- Global menopause summit concludes HRT is safe for healthy women entering menopauseTue, 20 May 2008, 17:56:39 EDT
- Does menopause matter when it comes to diabetes?Tue, 26 Jul 2011, 13:32:40 EDT