Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 11:56 in Mathematics & Economics
Human rights organisations and scientists should find collaborating easier with the help of a new online database.
- New annotated database sifts through mountains of sequencing data to find gene promotersWed, 22 Dec 2010, 14:38:04 EST
- U of M researchers contribute to global plant database, expanding ecosystems researchWed, 29 Jun 2011, 12:35:42 EDT
- Scientists use Iceland's genealogical database to pinpoint the heritage of a deadly diseaseFri, 20 Jun 2008, 2:56:55 EDT
- Global plant database set to promote biodiversity research and Earth-system sciencesFri, 1 Jul 2011, 10:34:40 EDT
- Building a better dam mapThu, 2 Jun 2011, 22:03:02 EDT