Monday, July 21, 2008 - 09:42 in Health & Medicine
A new study finds that obesity rates in China are soaring and putting a heavy burden on the country's health system.
- Can nudging help fight the obesity epidemic?Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 6:32:07 EDT
- US adult obesity still high, but recent data suggest rates may have stabilizedWed, 13 Jan 2010, 11:32:13 EST
- Forecasting rates of overweightFri, 23 Apr 2010, 18:32:25 EDT
- Poor face greater health burden than smokers or the obeseTue, 22 Dec 2009, 13:52:45 EST
- Obese teenagers face higher metabolic syndrome risk in South America than EuropeTue, 14 Oct 2008, 13:22:14 EDT