Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 09:10 in Earth & Climate
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Flood and storm-battered northern Australia is likely to suffer more frequent weather extremes, according to a study of coral cores that reveal a centuries-old climate record for the region.
- Extreme weather threatens rich ecosystems Fri, 30 Mar 2012, 12:36:19 EDT
- Weather extremes provoked by trapping of giant waves in the atmosphereMon, 25 Feb 2013, 16:03:43 EST
- 2010 -- a year of weather extremes in FinlandTue, 4 Jan 2011, 11:02:47 EST
- Coral face 'a stormy future'Tue, 23 Jun 2009, 9:29:36 EDT
- New study sheds light on corals' susceptibility to temperature changeTue, 4 May 2010, 19:46:39 EDT