Learning skills that will be invaluable in later foxhood The BBC's new television show "Snow Babies" (premiering next week) explores the lives of baby animals in cold places -- penguins, reindeer, polar bears, and others. This preview video follows a family of Arctic foxes to see what the youngsters do when their parents aren't supervising. The answer: dramatic vertical pounce play.
- Study reveals how Arctic food webs affect mercury in polar bearsTue, 8 Dec 2009, 17:28:49 EST
- Goose eggs may help polar bears weather climate changeMon, 15 Dec 2008, 10:32:25 EST
- To Arctic animals, time of day really doesn't matterThu, 11 Mar 2010, 12:43:04 EST
- Census of Marine Life explorers find hundreds of identical species thrive in both Arctic, AntarcticSun, 15 Feb 2009, 13:31:10 EST
- New tracking approach will help protect polar bearsThu, 18 Jun 2009, 14:51:01 EDT