Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
A new tool being developed by UT Arlington assistant professor of physics could help scientists map and track the interactions between neurons inside different areas of the brain.
- UT Arlington physicist's tool has potential for brain mappingFri, 17 May 2013, 9:37:12 EDT
- MIT neuroengineers silence brain cells with multiple colors of lightWed, 6 Jan 2010, 13:32:41 EST
- Silencing brain cells with yellow and blue lightWed, 6 Jan 2010, 15:45:56 EST
- Human working memory is based on dynamic interaction networks in the brainTue, 13 Apr 2010, 10:57:42 EDT
- Mapping a brain atlasTue, 7 Sep 2010, 12:57:53 EDT