Friday, March 22, 2013 - 10:01 in Physics & Chemistry
A UT Arlington electrical engineering professor is developing a system in a cell phone could automatically locate available space within a bandwidth, reducing or eliminating "dead spots" in coverage.
- APL backpack-sized mini-mapper captures intel in tight spotsTue, 26 Mar 2013, 20:03:14 EDT
- U of Minn. researchers discover cell phone hackers can track your location without your knowledgeThu, 16 Feb 2012, 18:36:11 EST
- Thwarting attacks on cell phone mesh networksThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:43:12 EST
- Cell phones using lens-free imaging promise to improve health monitoringMon, 22 Dec 2008, 18:08:13 EST
- UCLA Engineering researchers use electricity to generate alternative fuelThu, 29 Mar 2012, 18:33:56 EDT