New transmission and generation infrastructure, relative to power generated by Wyoming's vaunted wind, would help diversify the state's economy with more high-paying jobs—both during the construction and operation phases—while providing economically priced renewable power to California, according to a recent study conducted by the University of Wyoming's Wind Energy Research Center.
- NREL calculates emissions & costs of power plant cycling necessary for increased wind and solarTue, 24 Sep 2013, 16:35:43 EDT
- Enough wind to power global energy demandSun, 9 Sep 2012, 16:02:58 EDT
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT
- Is the sky the limit for wind power?Mon, 15 Jun 2009, 10:44:09 EDT
- Power generation is blowing in the windTue, 17 Jan 2012, 17:34:47 EST