'Seafloor Explorer' website will provide everyone opportunity to identify seafloor life and habitats
The public is invited to help identify objects they see in images of the seafloor through a new interactive website called "Seafloor Explorer." The result of a unique collaboration between oceanographers studying seafloor habitats, Web programmers and social scientists, Seafloor Explorer (www.seafloorexplorer.org) launches September 13.
- Deciphering the mysteries of an ancient seafloor goliathMon, 12 Apr 2010, 14:46:21 EDT
- Deciphering the mysteries of an ancient seafloor goliathFri, 9 Apr 2010, 15:57:15 EDT
- 'Barren' seafloor teeming with microbial lifeWed, 28 May 2008, 13:28:54 EDT
- Study rules out ancient bursts of seafloor methane emissionsThu, 23 Apr 2009, 14:38:40 EDT
- Scientists cable seafloor seismometer into California's earthquake networkThu, 19 Mar 2009, 13:17:08 EDT