Friday, September 14, 2012 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
The University of Texas at Arlington will host hundreds of particle physicists from all over the world Oct. 22-26 for the International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders.
- World's largest particle collider may unlock secrets of universeWed, 24 Mar 2010, 9:48:56 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 10:19:16 EDT
- Report on the Arlington Archosaur Site to be presented at GSA meetingMon, 16 Mar 2009, 9:08:05 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- SU physicists first to observe rare particles produced at the Large Hadron Collider at CERNMon, 28 Mar 2011, 11:02:58 EDT