Friday, September 14, 2012 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
The University of Texas at Arlington will host hundreds of particle physicists from all over the world Oct. 22-26 for the International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders.
- OU physicists develop rationale for the next-generation particle colliderTue, 2 Jul 2013, 20:34:09 EDT
- World's largest particle collider may unlock secrets of universeWed, 24 Mar 2010, 9:48:56 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 10:19:16 EDT
- UT Arlington physicist's tool has potential for brain mappingFri, 17 May 2013, 9:37:12 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT