Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 17:00 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP)—Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Tuesday that the performance of his company's stock since its public offering "has obviously been disappointing."
- Corp. social responsibility programs have little impact on stocks, according to Ben-Gurion UWed, 24 Aug 2011, 11:35:21 EDT
- Stock graphs can mislead: People prefer stocks with shorter runsMon, 21 Sep 2009, 15:29:46 EDT
- Company stock prices before public announcements of oncology trial results Mon, 26 Sep 2011, 18:33:53 EDT
- Hedge funds sold stocks quickly while mutual fund investors suffered larger losses during crisisThu, 25 Aug 2011, 22:32:24 EDT
- Awkward Facebook encountersMon, 9 Dec 2013, 22:02:12 EST