Monday, September 10, 2012 - 08:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Passenger comfort within the cabin is critical to maintenance of a competitive position. EU-funded researchers modified patented vibration-damping technology for use in aircraft.
- Patents block competition, slow innovation in gene testingWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:05:18 EDT
- Risk of vibration-induced vascular injuries linked to vibration frequency differencesSun, 19 Apr 2009, 11:56:39 EDT
- Owls' ability to fly in acoustic stealth provides clues to mitigating conventional aircraft noiseMon, 19 Nov 2012, 22:39:49 EST
- 'Anti-noise' silences wind turbinesMon, 11 Aug 2008, 11:28:39 EDT
- Slotted buses keep passengers coolMon, 20 Jul 2009, 10:43:36 EDT