Tuesday, July 3, 2012 - 12:31 in Physics & Chemistry
A trade group for drone aircraft manufacturers and operators has released the industry's first code of conduct in response to growing privacy concerns.
- Workstation design improvements for drone operators may reduce costs & mishaps, researchers suggestWed, 27 Feb 2013, 17:09:43 EST
- A new code of conduct for researchersWed, 21 Jul 2010, 19:28:45 EDT
- Unmanned aircraft map northern wildfiresTue, 11 Aug 2009, 9:51:56 EDT
- ONR-funded researchers examine new approaches for aircraft operations aboard carriersWed, 13 Jul 2011, 23:34:06 EDT
- Inexpensive plastic used in CDs could improve aircraft, computer electronicsFri, 15 May 2009, 13:37:05 EDT